Wednesday, June 3, 2009

FREE THROWS, FOULS, FUMBLES?

As the LA Lakers and the Orlando Magic get ready to play for all the marbles, I hope the refs actually LET them play! I have never seen so many fouls called. Granted the refs have a hard job but get some glasses if you are really having this much trouble.

This brings me to the next issue, as a result of all these fouls, we have to see players at the very highest level at the line to shoot the FREE THROW....or should I say miss at least one free throw every time. How do you miss ANY, really, EVER?

Do you not practice this for hours everyday? I know you do because I have seen you all do it.

Let's face it, back in the day, the Hacky Shaq was kind of funny. When Shaq would stand at the line, his body looked too big, tall, awkward to make the shot. You just knew as he was dribbling the ball there was no way he was going to bend down enough to make the shot. But even Shaq after 17 years, figured it out this season and went from a 40% free throw shooter to almost 70%.....Who ever he has been working with, they need to get on a plane to the NBA finals.

I just hope Kobe and Howard do not embarrass themselves by fumbling the free throws.

Next...The only thing more embarrassing than missing the free throw, is when your team mates high five you for missing. Come on now. Just stop doing that!

So good luck Lakers and Magic and make this a good series. It sure has been fun getting here, minus the fumbling free throws following those fouls that is.

2 comments:

  1. I agree about the fouls. I think the Lakers take it in 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maria!!!
    Long time no speak! I was just thinking the other day that you should get a blog and here we are! Doing good :) I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete